These Competition T’s & C’s, as may be amended from time to time, explain your rights and duties in respect of the Competition. If you take part in this Competition and/or accept any prize, these T’s and C’s will apply to you. Please read the T’s and C’s carefully, and pay special attention to all the terms printed in bold.
This Competition is conducted and organized by the Blue Route Mall (“Mall“) and offered by Redefine Retail Proprietary Limited (Registration Number: 2012/079189/07) (“Landlord“). In these T’s & C’s we refer to the above promoter(s) as “the Landlord” and the entrants as “the Participant(s)” or “you”.
WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION?
To enter the Competition, a Participant must be above the age of 18 (eighteen) and be in possession of a valid South African identity document.
WHO CANNOT ENTER THE COMPETITION?
The Competition may not be entered into by any director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant, tenant of the Landlord at the Mall, the marketing service providers and/or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
The Competition runs from 10 June 2019 until 17 June 2019 at 17:00(“Competition Period”).
Any entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be taken into consideration.
HOW TO ENTER?
To enter the Competition, a Participant will be required, for the duration of the Competition Period to:
- visit the Mall;
- make your way to the information desk, during trading hours
(9h00 – 17h00) (“Trading Hours“) situated on the first floor near the Food Court; and
- request and complete the requisite entry form (“theEntryForm“) and return same to the representative at the information desk.
Upon compliance with the above, a Participant will automatically be deemed to have entered the Competition.
LIMITATION OF ENTRIES
Only one entry per Participant is valid.
HOW WILL THE WINNDER’S BE SELECTED?
Once the Competition Period has expired, the Landlord will pick 5 (five) winners (“Winners“) through a lucky draw which will be overseen by an independent auditor.
WINNDER ANNOUNCED ON:
21 June 2019
Each Winner will win one Checkers Hyper Shopping Voucher (“Participating Merchant“) voucher to the value of R 2000.00 (Two Thousand Rand) (“the Prize“), subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Participating Merchant. The Landlord cannot guarantee the performance of the Participating Merchant and will not be liable for any act or default by the Participating Merchant.
The Prize is not transferable and will not be changed or deferred for any reason whatsoever.
HOW WIL THE WINNDER/S BE INFORMED?
The Landlord will use all reasonable efforts to contact the Winners during Trading Hours either telephonically, via SMS or via email on the contact number or email address provided by the Winner on the Entry Form.
UPLIFTMENT OF PRIZES
All Winners must collect their prizes in person.
Prizes are to be collected from the Centre Manager’s offices located at the Mall offices, 16 Tokai Road, Tokai, 7945, Cape Town, during Trading Hours between 21 June 2019 and5 July 2019.
DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING PRIZES
If the Winner does not collect the Prize within 14 (fourteen) days after the announcement as the Winner, the Winner’s Entry will be disqualified, and an alternative draw will be done by the Landlord to determine another recipient. This Winner shall be contacted by the Landlord via email, telephone or SMS as soon as reasonably practicable, to advise him or her that they qualify to receive the Prize.
Participants are fully aware that in order for the Landlord to offer the Competition, the Landlord may collect and use personal information of the Participants. The personal information may include but is in no way limited to a Participant’s:
a. First name and surname;
b. Physical address;
c. Email address;
d. Mobile number; and/or
e. Images/ photographs.
Personal information which a Participant provides to the Landlord when entering the Competition, may, subject to prevailing law, be used for future marketing activity by the Landlord, unless the Participant duly notifies the Landlord that he/she wishes to opt out of receiving such marketing communications. The Landlord warrants that the personal information will be treated in a confidential manner and will not be shared with any unauthorised third parties. The Landlord will disclose the personal information only if required to do so by law.
PLATFORMS WHERE THESE T’S & C’S CAN BE FOUND:
For the duration of the Competition Period, a copy of these T’s and C’s can, at no cost –
- be found on the following website www.blueroutemall.co.za under the events tab, or;
- be obtained from centre management during Trading Hours; or
- be requested telephonically on telephone number 021 713 2360.
- The Landlord reserves the right to terminate the Competition with immediate effect before the end of the Competition Period at any time, if deemed necessary in its sole discretion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. No Participant will have any claim against the Landlord for such a termination.
- The Landlord shall not be responsible for any loss of the entries.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes automatic acceptance of the T’s and C’s contained herein and the Participant agrees to abide by the T’s and C’s.
- Winners may not win any Mall Competition more than once in a 30-day period. Any winners drawn who have won in the last 30 days will be disqualified from any such Competition and another winner will be drawn.
- All Winners in respect of the Competition may be requested to be photographed so that their photographs may be used for future promotional purposes in relation to the Mall. Promoting platforms will include the Mall Facebook page, website page and shopping centre retail industry publications. No fees will be payable in this regard. The Winners will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images.
- The Landlord does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether express or implicit, that the Participant’s participation in this Competition will necessarily result in the Participant winning a prize or that the aforesaid Prizes will meet the Participant’s unique requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
- To the extent permissible in law, the Landlord is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any accident, injury, harm, death, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, howsoever arising, as a result of the Participant’s participation in this Competition, unless the Landlord acted fraudulently or with gross negligence.
- Participants are obliged to comply with all applicable laws, including those laws protecting the intellectual property rights of other parties.
- These T’s and C’s will be construed, interpreted and enforced in terms of South African law.
- The Landlord will make a final and binding decision in respect of all matters relating to the results, qualifiers and disputes relating to the Competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.