Blue Route Mall will continue to operate and is committed to providing a safe, clean and hygienic environment for its customers and retailers under the current circumstances of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) State of Disaster.
We are aware of the community concern about COVID-19 and public spaces and have taken measures to ensure that your shopping centre is still a safe place to visit. The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, retailers and our community is of paramount importance to us.
To this end, Blue Route Mall has implement safety measures to assist in the prevention of exposure on your next visit:
- We have increased the frequency of general and deep cleaning practices, with particular attention to daily sanitisation of all common and high-traffic areas.
- Ablution facilities will be disinfected daily through sanitizing of cubicles, floors, walls, basins and counters.
- Hand sanitisers are provided at critical points such as the entrances.
- Strict enforcement of mask wear by customers and staff at all times.
- Sanitiser and soap dispensers in bathrooms.
- Daily sanitising of lift carts.
- Sanitising of all escalator handrails.
- Sanitisation of common area floors.
- Lift floor demarcation restricting use of lift to 2 people.
- Escalators having a three-step space requirement between customers.
- Pause areas are out of bounds.
- Preference is given to the elderly and disabled in queues.
Level 3 Guidelines:
- Masks are mandatory at all times.
- Restaurants now offer deliveries & takeaway from store & online.
- Kindly refrain from eating and drinking inside the centre.
- Liquor sales permitted Monday – Thursday (09:00 – 17h00)
- Hair / beauty salons are open and have strict hygiene and safety protocols in place.
- Movie cinemas & entertainment venues remain closed.
- Tobacco & related merchandise sales are prohibited.
- Food court seating prohibited.