Welcome to the Blue Route Mall’s Cotton On Body competition (the “competition”) conducted by Blue Route Mall (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter.
- The competition is conducted by Promoter.
- No person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the Promoter as well as a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years or over.
- Entries must be made on the Blue Route Mall website (www.blueroutemall.co.za/whats-on/competitions/) Between 7 and 31 January 2019 by filling in the competition entry form.
- By participating in the competition each participant accepts the risks and further indemnifies the promoter against entries which are lost, delayed or damaged in transmission which was not caused by the gross negligence of the promoter. Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- Competition entries will only be accepted through the Blue Route Mall website.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter no later than midnight 31 January 2019.
- There are two (2) prizes consisting of a R1, 000 Cotton On Body gift card.
- Prize is not transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The prizes will be drawn on 1 February 2019.
- The Promoter is not responsible/liable for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
Prize winner selection
- The prize winners will be the first two entries drawn by lot or chance.
- The prize winners will be notified by telephone.
- The prize winners must collect their prize from the Blue Route Mall Centre Management Offices, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm, no later than two weeks after the draw date.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs, medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.