These T’s & C’s, as may be amended from time to time, explain your rights and duties in respect of the Promotion. If you take part in this Promotion and/or accept any prize, these T’s and C’s will apply to you. Please read the T’s and C’s carefully and pay special attention to all the terms printed in bold.
Date these T’s and C’s were first published: 29 April 2021
Date these T’s and C’s were last changed: N/A
- This Promotion is conducted and organized by the Blue Route Mall (“Mall“) and offered by Redefine Retail Proprietary Limited (Registration Number: 2012/079189/07) (“Landlord“). In these T’s & C’s we refer to the above promoter(s) as “the Landlord” and the entrants as “the Participant(s)” or “you”.
Who may enter the Promotion?
- To enter the Promotion, a Participant must be in possession of a valid South African identity document or passport. If the Participant is younger than 18 years old, the Participant must be able to show consent by a guardian or parent and be accompanied by such guardian or parent, if the Participant qualifies for the Prize.
Who cannot enter the Campaign?
- The Promotion may not be entered into by any director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant, tenant of the Landlord at the Mall, the marketing service providers and/or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- The Promotion will run from 3 May 2021 until 9 May 2021 daily between 10h00 – 14h00 (“Promotion Period“). Any entries received after a Promotion Period will not be taken into consideration.
How to enter?
To enter the Promotion, a Participant will be required, for the duration of the Promotion Period to:
- visit the Mall;
- make their way to the photo station located in the vicinity of Foschini at the Mall (“Photo Station“) with their mom/motherly figure and the rest of the family (“Invitees“), dressed and ready to capture 1x photograph (“Photograph“). Participants are advised that they will be liable for the management and co-operation of their Invitees.
Please note that only the first 150 Participants to make it to the Photo Station per day will be awarded the opportunity to be Photographed. Photographs are STRICTLY limited to 1 Photograph per Participant and will be presented on a first come basis.
By entering the Promotion, Participants acknowledge, accept and where applicable, consent to the following:
- The Photographs will not be framed, laminated and/or placed on any canvass material of whatsoever nature; and
- The Landlord, photographer and/or the participating merchant shall under no circumstances be liable for any defect on the Photographs, including but not limited to:
a. any visible make-up failure;
b. incorrect hair colour;
c. unflattering body image;
d. indoor lighting/distortion; and/or
e. co-operation of their Invitees.
Upon compliance with 6.1 above a Participant will automatically be deemed to have entered the Promotion.
Limitation On Entries:
- A Participant may only redeem 1x Photograph during the Promotion Period.
How Will The Winner/s Be Selected?
- The first 150 Participants to comply with 6 above each day during the Promotion Period (“Recipient“) shall be eligible to receive a Photograph.
- Each Recipient shall receive: 1 x professionally captured full colour jumbo Photograph which will be printed at Fuji Image Centre at the Mall (“Participating Merchant“) to the total value of R 300.00 (Three Hundred Rand) (“Prize“).
The Prize is courtesy of the Landlordand are subject to the terms and conditions that may be imposed by the Landlord and/or Participating Merchant from time to time. None of the prizes are transferable and will not be changed, deferred or exchanged for cash for any reason whatsoever.
Upliftment Of Prizes:
- Due to the nature of the Promotion, Prizes will be available for collection on the day after the Recipient captures his/her Photograph. Recipients are required to uplift Photographs by no later than 16 May 2021 from the Participating Merchant (during trading hours). All Photographs will be shredded thereafter.
Participants are fully aware that in order for the Landlord to offer the Promotion, the Landlord may collect and use personal information of the Participants. The personal information may include but is in no way limited to a Participant’s:
a. First name and surname;
b. Physical address;
c. Email address;
d. Mobile number; and/or
e. Images/ photographs.
Personal information which a Participant provides to the Landlord when entering the Promotion, may, subject to prevailing law, be used for future marketing activity by the Landlord, unless the Participant duly notifies the Landlord that he/she wishes to opt out of receiving such marketing communications. The Landlord warrants that the personal information will be treated in a confidential manner and will not be shared with any unauthorised third parties. The Landlord will disclose the personal information only if required to do so by law.
Platform Where These T’s & C’s Can Be Found:
For the duration of the Promotion Period, a copy of these T’s and C’s can, at no cost –
- be found on the following website www.blueroutemall.co.za
- The Landlord reserves the right to terminate the Promotion with immediate effect before the end of the Promotion Period at any time, if deemed necessary in its sole discretion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. No Participant will have any claim against the Landlord for such a termination.
- The Landlord shall not be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries.
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes automatic acceptance of the T’s and C’s contained herein and the Participant agrees to abide by the T’s and C’s.
- Recipients may not win any Mall Promotion more than once in a 30-day period. Any winners drawn who have won in the last 30 days will be disqualified from any such Promotion and another winner will be drawn.
- All Recipients in respect of the Promotion may be requested to be photographed so that their photographs may be used for future promotional purposes in relation to the Mall. Promoting platforms will include the Mall Facebook page, website page and shopping centre retail industry publications. No fees will be payable in this regard. The Winners will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images.
- The Landlord does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether express or implicit, that the Participant’s participation in this Promotion will necessarily result in the Participant winning a gift or that the aforesaid Gift will meet the Participant’s unique requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
- To the extent permissible in law, the Landlord is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any accident, injury, harm, death, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, howsoever arising, as a result of the Participant’s participation in this Promotion, unless the Landlord acted fraudulently or with gross negligence.
- Participants are obliged to comply with all applicable laws, including those laws protecting the intellectual property rights of other parties.
- These T’s and C’s will be construed, interpreted and enforced in terms of South African law.
- The Landlord will make a final and binding decision in respect of all matters relating to the results, qualifiers and disputes relating to the Promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Amendment of T’s and C’s:
- If considered necessary, the Landlord reserves the right to amend the T’s and C’s by providing reasonable prior notice.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Campaign are to be directed to:
- Name: Bronwyn Rabie (Marketing Manager)
- Telephone: 082 459 7137
- Email: BronwynR@redefine.co.za