As a result of the increasingly urgent need to speed up Covid-19 testing, together with the number of tests increasing daily which has led to delayed laboratory results, Dis-Chem Pharmacies will be providing drive-through testing station at Blue Route Mall. Dis-Chem’s nursing practitioners will facilitate swab tests in the convenience of your car, which will be submitted to Toga Laboratories the results will be communicated to you within 3 – 5 days.
Tests will be carried out by fully trained registered nurses. The test being used is the same as the one presently utilised by healthcare practitioners and they are carried out exactly as they are at various laboratories. The testing process is simple – consumers will be directed to the entrance, then the registration point where completed NICD documentation by the patient will be handed over. After payment of R850, the test will be carried out.
- There will be a charge of R850.00 for the test.
- All results will be logged through the NICD so that it can go through to the DOH.
- Tests are done on week days between 09h00 and 16h00, no bookings required.
- All the staff will be wearing protective gear and we have proper medical waste disposal.
- Once tests are done and results are in, the Clinic call centre will be in touch with the results.
- All information will be confidential within the clinic department.
Testing available based on space availability and while testing kit stock lasts.