These T’s & C’s, as may be amended from time to time, explain your rights and duties in respect of the Promotion. If you take part in this Promotion and/or accept any prize, these T’s and C’s will apply to you. Please read the T’s and C’s carefully and pay special attention to all the terms printed in bold.
This Promotion is conducted and organized by the Blue Route Mall (“Mall“) and offered by Redefine Retail Proprietary Limited (Registration Number: 2012/079189/07) (“Landlord“). In these T’s & C’s we refer to the above promoter(s) as “the Landlord” and the entrants as “the Participant(s)” or “you”.
WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION?
To enter the Promotion, a Participant must be:
- between the ages of 4-12; and
- be accompanied by his/her parent and/or legal guardian for the duration of the Promotion Period.
WHO CANNOT ENTER THE COMPETITION?
The Promotion may not be entered into by any director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant, tenant of the Landlord at the Mall, the marketing service providers and/or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
The Landlord will offer the following during the promotion period:
|Promotion||Date (“Promotion Period”)||Time|
|Art Jamming||19 June 2019||9h30; 11h00; 12h30; and 14h00. (“Crafts Period”)|
|Slime making workshop||25 June 2019|
|Science workshop (“Crafts”)||3 July 2019|
|Kids Free Play (“Free Play”)||18 June 2019; 25 June 2019 and 2 July 2019. (“Free Play Period”)||Only applicable during the Kids Shack trading hours.|
Any visits to the Kids Shack after the Promotion Period will not be subject to these Promotional T’s & C’s and/or Promotional incentives.
HOW TO ENTER?
To enter the Promotion, a Participant will be required to:
- visit the Mall;
- make your way to the Kids Shack located at the 1st floor of the Mall; and
- with the assistance of his/her parent and/or legal guardian sign up to participate in the Promotion. Participants who are not accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian will not be permitted to enter the Promotion.Please note that standard Kids Shack rates will be applicable after expiry of the 1 hour free play.
Upon compliance with (1) – (3) above, a Participant will automatically be deemed to have entered the Promotion.
LIMITATION OF ENTRIES
A Participant may only enter once for the duration of thePromotionPeriod.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND PROMOTIONAL PRIZES
- The first 15(fifteen) Participants (“Participants“) to enter the Kids Shack during the Craft Period will receiveentry into any 1(One) of the Crafts being offered by the Landlord for the day.
- Participants between the ages of 1-8 years who enter the Kids Shack during the Free Play Period shall receive 1 hour Free Play at the Kids Shack on that day. Please note that standard rates will apply after the expiry of the Free Play period; and
None of the above-mentioned recipients may transfer, change or exchange the above-mentioned Free Play and/or Craft for cash for any reason whatsoever.
DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING PRIZES
Due to the nature of the Promotion, Craft recipients will be required to remain at the Mall for the duration of the Craft Period. Please be advised that Free Play is only valid for that specific day.
Participants are fully aware that in order for the Landlord to offer the Promotion, the Landlord may collect and use personal information of the Participants. The personal information may include but is in no way limited to a Participant’s:
a. First name and surname;
b. Physical address;
c. Email address;
d. Mobile number; and/or
e. Images/ photographs.
The Participant expressly agrees and consents thereto that personal information which a Participant provides to the Landlord when entering the Promotion, may, subject to applicable law, be used for future marketing activities by the Landlord. The Participant is entitled to opt out from receiving such marketing communications at any time. The Landlord warrants that the personal information will be treated in a confidential manner and will not be shared with any unauthorised third parties. The Landlord will disclose the personal information only if required to do so by law.
PLATFORMS WHERE THESE T’S & C’S CAN BE FOUND:
For the duration of the Promotion Period, a copy of these T’s and C’s can, at no cost –
- be found on the following website www.blueroutemall.co.za, or;
- be obtained from centre management during trading hours or;
- be requested telephonically on telephone number:021 713 2660.
- The Landlord reserves the right to terminate the Promotion with immediate effect before the end of the Promotion Period at any time, if deemed necessary in its sole discretion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. No Participant will have any claim against the Landlord for such a termination.
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes automatic acceptance of the T’s and C’s contained herein and the Participant agrees to abide by the T’s and C’s.
- Participants may not win/receive any Mall Promotion more than once in a 30-day period. Any recipients drawn who have won/ received in the last 30 days will be disqualified from any such Promotion and another recipient will be drawn.
- Craft recipients in respect of the Promotion may be requested to be photographed so that their photographs may be used for future promotional purposes in relation to the Mall. Promoting platforms will include the Mall Facebook page, website page and shopping centre retail industry publications. No fees will be payable in this regard. The Craft recipients will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images.
- The Landlord does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether express or implicit, that the Participant’s participation in this Promotion will necessarily result in the Participant receiving a Free Play or entry into the Craft and/or further that the aforesaid Free Play or Craft will meet the Participant’s unique requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
- To the extent permissible in law, the Landlord is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any accident, injury, harm, death, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, howsoever arising, as a result of the Participant’s participation in this Promotion, unless the Landlord acted fraudulently or with gross negligence.
- Participants are obliged to comply with all applicable laws, including those laws protecting the intellectual property rights of other parties.
- These T’s and C’s will be construed, interpreted and enforced in terms of South African law.
- The Landlord will make a final and binding decision in respect of all matters relating to the results, qualifiers and disputes relating to the Promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.