Welcome to the Blue Route Mall’s Outdoor and Velocity competition (the “competition”) conducted by Blue Route Mall (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter.
- The competition is conducted by Promoter.
- No person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the Promoter as well as a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years or over.
- Entries must be made on the Blue Route Mall website (www.blueroutemall.co.za/whats-on/competitions/) between 1 and 30 June 2018 by filling in the competition entry form.
- By participating in the competition each participant accepts the risks and further indemnifies the promoter against entries which are lost, delayed or damaged in transmission which was not caused by the gross negligence of the promoter. Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- Competition entries will only be accepted through the Blue Route Mall website.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter no later than midnight 30 June 2018.
- There is one prize of a knife hamper from Outdoor and Velocity valued at over R550.
- Prize is not transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The prize will be drawn on 2 July 2018.
- The Promoter is not responsible/liable for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
Prize winner selection
- The prize winner will be the first entry drawn by lot or chance.
- The prize winner will be notified by telephone.
- The prize winner must collect their prize from the Blue Route Mall Information Desk no later than two weeks after the draw date.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs, medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, bedisqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.