These T’s& C’s, as may be amended from time to time,explain your rights and duties in respect of the Competition. If you take part in this Competition and/or accept any prize, these T’s and C’s will apply to you. Please read the T’s and C’s carefully and pay special attention to all the terms printed in bold.
This Competition is conducted and organized by the Blue Route Mall (“Mall“) and offered by Redefine Retail Proprietary Limited (Registration Number: 2012/079189/07) (“Landlord“). In these T’s & C’swe refer to the above promoter(s) as “the Landlord”and the entrants as “the Participant(s)” or “you”.
WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION?
To enter the Competition, a Participant must be:
- 18 years or older and in possession of a valid South African identity document; and
- have access to the internet. Participants are advised that standard data rates will be applicable depending on the rates chargeable by your network service provider; and
- have a valid email address.Redefine has the right to contact email addresses provided to validate them. Any invalid email addresses used will result in the automatic disqualification of that Entry.
WHO CANNOT ENTER THE COMPETITION?
The Competition may not be entered into by any director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant, tenant of the Landlord at the Mall, the marketing service providers and/or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
The Competitionwill run from 4 February 2019 until 28 February 2019 (“Competition Period“).
Any entries received afteraCompetition Periodwill not be taken into consideration.
HOW TO ENTER?
To enter the Competition, a Participant will be required, for the duration of the Competition Periodto complete to either of the steps:
Entering the Competition yourself
- visit the Mall website on www.blueroutemall.co.za; and
- click on the “what’s on” tab; and
- scroll down and select “current competitions”; and
- complete the requested details on the page; and
- follow the prompts toforward the link (“Entry“) to 4 (four) of your friends and/or contacts (“Friends“).
Received the link from a friend
- open the link; and
- complete the requested information; and
- follow the prompts on the page to forward the link (“Entry“) to 4 (four) of your Friends.
Upon compliance with (1) or (2) above, as the case may be,a Participant will automatically be deemed to have entered the Competition. Participants are cautioned to use valid email addresses when prompted to enter same as, any returned Entries will be automatically disqualified.
LIMITATION OF ENTRIES
A Participant may enter as many times as he/she wishes during the Competition Period but,can only win once. Participants must include a different set of Friends for each Entry. Entries that contain the same set of Friends (repeated group of contacts) will be automatically disqualified.
HOW WILL THE WINNDER’S BE SELECTED?
The Landlord will pick 1 (One) Winner through a lucky draw which will be overseen by an independent auditor (“Draw“).
WINNDER ANNOUNCED ON:
5 March 2019
The Winner will win the following prizes (“Prizes“):
- a cosmetic hamper to the value of R500.00 (Five Hundred Rand) courtesy of Signature Cosmetics located at the Mall; and
- a meal voucher to the value of R500.00 (Five Hundred Rand) courtesy of Ocean Basket located at the Mall; and
- his and hers hair vouchers to the value of R 1 185 (One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty-Five Rand) courtesy of Partners Hair Design located at the Mall; and
- 2x 2D movie ticketsincluding 2x small popcorn combos to the value of R319.80 (Three Hundred and Nineteen Rands and Eighty Cents) courtesy of SterKinekor at the Mall;
- 1x his Casio wrist watch to the value of R 3 299.00 (Three Thousand Two Hundred and Night- Nine Rand) and 1x her Casio wrist watches to the value of R 2 599.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred and Ninety- Nine Rand) courtesy of Winhall & de Stadler located at the Mall
subject to the terms and conditions that may be imposed by the participating merchants, named above, from time to time(“Prize“).
None of the prizes are transferable and will not be changed, deferred or exchanged for cash for any reason whatsoever.
HOW WIL THE WINNDER/S BE INFORMED?
The Landlord will use all reasonable efforts to contact the Winner during office hours either telephonically or via email on the contact number or email address provided by the Winner on his/her Entry.
If the Landlord is unable to contact or reach the Winner within 7 (seven) days after the Draw, the Landlord will pick another winner who will also be contacted on the contact number or email address provided on his/her Entry.
UPLIFTMENT OF PRIZES
Winners must present a copy of his/her valid South African identity document upon upliftment of the Prize. Prizes are to be uplifted from the centre manager’s offices located at Lobby 6 in the undercover parking of the Mall during trading hours (“Trading Hours“).
DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING PRIZES
If a Winner does not collect the Prize by 17h00 within 14 (Fourteen) days of being notified, the Prize will be automatically forfeited, and the Competition shall end without the Landlord awarding the Prize.
Participants are fully aware that in order for the Landlord to offer the Competition, the Landlord may collect and use personal information of the Participants. The personal information may include but is in no way limited to a Participant’s:
a. First name and surname;
b. Physical address;
c. Email address;
d. Mobile number; and/or
e. Images/ photographs.
The Participant expressly agrees and consents thereto that personal information which a Participant provides to the Landlord when entering the Competition, may, subject to applicable law, be used for future marketing activities by the Landlord. The Participant is entitled to opt out from receiving such marketing communications at any time. The Landlord warrants that the personal information will be treated in a confidential manner and will not be shared with any unauthorised third parties. The Landlord will disclose the personal information only if required to do so by law.
PLATFORMS WHERE THESE T’S & C’S CAN BE FOUND:
For the duration of the Promotion Period, a copy of these T’s and C’s can, at no cost –
- be found on the following website www.blueroutemall.co.za, or;
- be obtained from the Information Desk during Trading Hours or;
- be requested telephonically on telephone number 021 713 2360.
- The Landlord reserves the right to terminate the Competition with immediate effect before the end of the Competition Period at any time, if deemed necessary in its sole discretion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. No Participant will have any claim against the Landlord for such a termination.
- The Landlord shall not be responsible for any lost, illegible, misdirected entries or costs incurred by the Participant in entering the Competition.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes automatic acceptance of the T’s and C’s contained herein and the Participant agrees to abide by the T’s and C’s.
- Winners may not win any Mall Competition more than once in a 30-day period. Any winners drawn who have won in the last 30 days will be disqualified from any such Competition and another winner will be drawn.
- All Winners in respect of the Competition may be requested to be photographed so that their photographs may be used for future promotional purposes in relation to the Mall. Promoting platforms will include the Mall Facebook page, website page and shopping centre retail industry publications. No fees will be payable in this regard. The Winners will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images.
- The Landlord does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether express or implicit, that the Participant’s participation in this Competition will necessarily result in the Participant winning a prize or that the aforesaid Prizes will meet the Participant’s unique requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
- To the extent permissible in law, the Landlord is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any accident, injury, harm, death, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, howsoever arising, as a result of the Participant’s participation in this Competition, unless the Landlord acted fraudulently or with gross negligence.
- Participants are obliged to comply with all applicable laws, including those laws protecting the intellectual property rights of other parties.
- These T’s and C’s will be construed, interpreted and enforced in terms of South African law.
- The Landlord will make a final and binding decision in respect of all matters relating to the results, qualifiers and disputes relating to the Competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.