These Competition T’s& C’s, as may be amended from time to time,explain your rights and duties in respect of the Competition. If you take part in this Competition and/or accept any prize, these T’s and C’s will apply to you. Please read the T’s and C’s carefully and pay special attention to all the terms printed in bold.
This Competition is conducted and organized by the Blue Route Mall (“Mall“) and offered by Redefine Retail Proprietary Limited (Registration Number: 2012/079189/07) (“Landlord“). In these T’s & C’swe refer to the above promoter(s) as “the Landlord”and the entrants as “the Participant(s)” or “you”.
WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION?
This Competition is open to any legal resident of the Republic of South Africa who is 18 years of age or older and who is in possession of a valid South African Identity document.
WHO CANNOT ENTER THE COMPETITION?
The Competition may not be entered into by any director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant, tenant of the Landlord at the Mall, the marketing service providers and/or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
The Competitionruns from 1 January 2019 until 17 February 2019 (“Competition Period“).
Any entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be taken into consideration.
HOW TO ENTER?
To enter the Competition, a Participant will be required, for the duration of the Competition Period to:
Step one: Collection of entry forms and scavenger hunt maps (“Map”):
- visit the Mall;
- spend an amount of R350 (Three Hundred and Fifty Rands) or more, on a single till slip (“Till Slip“) at anystore, outlet, restaurant and/or leisure venue at the Mall, (excluding Checkers Hyper)(“Participating Merchant“), during trading hours; and
- request an entry form (“Entry Form“) from any Participating Merchant and complete the Entry Form;
- attach the Till Slip to the Entry Form (“Entry“); and
- drop his/her Entry into the any of the entry boxes located at the Participating Merchants stores and/or at the Guest Relations Desk located on the first floor of the Mall.
Upon compliance with (i) – (v) above, a Participant will automatically be deemed to have entered the Competition.
LIMITATION OF ENTRIES
A Participant may enter as many times as he/she wishes during the Competition Period but can only win once.
HOW WILL THE WINNER/S BE SELECTED?
The Competition will yield 12 (Twelve) winners collectively.
9 x weekly winners (“Weekly Winners”):
The Landlord pick the Weekly Winner/s on the following draw dates which will be overseen by an independent auditor:
- 1x Weekly Winner on 15 January 2018;
- 3x Weekly Winner on 21 January 2018;
- 1x Weekly Winner on 28 January 2018;
- 1x Weekly Winner on 4 February 2019;
- 1x Weekly Winner on 11 February 2019;
- 1x Weekly Winner on 18 February 2019
(“Weekly Draw Dates”).
3x overall winners (“Overall Winners”):
Once the Competition Period has expired, the Landlord will pick 3 (three) winners (“Winners“) through a lucky draw which will be overseen by an independent auditor.
WINNER ANNOUNCED ON:
Winners will be contacted by the Landlord by no later than18 February 2019.
Weekly Winners will win as follows:
- 15 January 2018
A hamper to the value of R1 400.00 (One Thousand Four Hundred Rand) courtesy of Dischem located at the Mall;
- 21 January 2018
A gift voucher to the value of R 500.00 (Five Hundred Rand) courtesy of Fragrance Boutique located at the Mall;
- 28 January 2018
A shopping voucher to the value of R1 500.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred Rand) courtesy of Edgars located at the Mall;
- 4 February 2019
A hair voucher to the value of R1 500.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred Rand) courtesy of Carlton Hair Salon located at the Mall;
- 11 February 2019
A treatment voucher to the value of R1 500.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred Rand) courtesy of Sorbet Salon located at the Mall;
- 18 February 2019
A voucher to the value of R1 500.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred Rand) courtesy of Winhall and de Stadler located at the Mall.
Each Winner will win shopping vouchers (“Vouchers“) to the value of R 10 000.00 (Ten Thousand Rand), subject to the following conditions:
- each Winner will be permitted to choose up to 4 different stores at the Mall (“Participating Merchants“) to spend his/her Vouchers, subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Participating Merchant from time to time. The Landlord cannot guarantee the performance of the Participating Merchant and will not be liable for any act or default by the Participating Merchant;
- the Winner must notify centre management at the Mall with regards to his/her selection within 7 (seven) days of winning;
- centre management will make the necessary arrangements with the Participating Merchants and award the Winners with the Vouchers by no later than 30 March 2019.
None of the prizes are transferable and will not be changed, deferred or exchanged for cash for any reason whatsoever.
HOW WILL THE WINNER/S BE INFORMED?
The Landlord will use all reasonable efforts to contact the Winner during TradingHours either telephonically or via email on the contact number or email address provided by the Winner in respect of his/her Entry.
If the Landlord is unable to contact or reach the Winner within 7 (seven) days of announcing the Winners, the Entry by that person will be disqualified and a further random drawing will be conducted by the Landlord to determine another Winner. That Winner will also be contacted by the Landlord via email or telephonically, as soon as reasonably practicable.
UPLIFTMENT OF PRIZES
All Winners must collect their prizes in person and must present some form of identification (i.e. Valid Identity document / a valid drivers licence) upon collection of the Prize. Prizes are to be collected from the centre manager’s offices located at Lobby 6 in the undercover parking of the Mall during weekdays from 9h00- 17h00.
DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING PRIZES
If the Winner does not collect the Prize within 7 (Seven) days of being informed that she/he has won the Prize will be forfeited, and the Competition shall end without the Landlord awarding the Prize.
Participants are fully aware that in order for the Landlord to offer the Competition, the Landlord may collect and use personal information of the Participants. The personal information may include but is in no way limited to a Participant’s :
a. First name and surname;
b. Physical address;
c. Email address;
d. Mobile number; and/or
e. Images/ photographs.
Personal information which a Participant providesto the Landlord when entering theCompetition, may, subject to prevailing law, be used for future marketing activity by the Landlord, unless the Participant duly notifies the Landlord that he/she wishes to opt out of receiving such marketing communications. The Landlord warrants that the personal information will be treated in a confidential manner and will not be shared with any unauthorised third parties. The Landlord will disclose the personal information only if required to do so by law.
PLATFORMS WHERE THESE T’S & C’S CAN BE FOUND:
For the duration of the Competition Period, a copy of these T’s and C’s can, at no cost –
- be found on the following website www.blueroutemall.co.za, or;
- be obtained from centre management during Trading Hours or;
- be requested telephonically on telephone number 021 713 2660.
- The Landlord reserves the right to terminate the Competition with immediate effect before the end of the Competition Period at any time, if deemed necessary in its sole discretion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. No Participant will have any claim against the Landlord for such a termination.
- The Landlord shall not be responsible for any lost, illegible or misdirected entries.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes automatic acceptance of the T’s and C’s contained herein and the Participant agrees to abide by the T’s and C’s.
- Winners may not win any Mall Competition more than once in a 30-day period. Any winners drawn who have won in the last 30 days will be disqualified from any such Competition and another winner will be drawn.
- All Winners in respect of theCompetition may be requested to be photographed so that their photographs may be used for future promotional purposes in relation to the Mall. Promoting platforms will include the Mall Facebook page, website page and shopping centre retail industry publications. No fees will be payable in this regard. The Winners will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images.
- The Landlord does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether express or implicit, that the Participant’s participation in this Competition will necessarily result in the Participant winning a prize or that the aforesaid Prizes will meet the Participant’s unique requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
- To the extent permissible in law, the Landlord is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any accident, injury, harm, death, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, howsoever arising, as a result of the Participant’s participation in this Competition, unless the Landlord acted fraudulently or with gross negligence.
- Participants are obliged to comply with all applicable laws, including those laws protecting the intellectual property rights of other parties.
- These T’s and C’s will be construed, interpreted and enforced in terms of South African law.
- The Landlord will make a final and binding decision in respect of all matters relating to the results, qualifiers and disputes relating to the Competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.