These T’s& C’s, as may be amended from time to time,explain your rights and duties in respect of the Promotion. If you take part in this Promotionand/or accept any prize, these T’s and C’s will apply to you. Please read the T’s and C’s carefully and pay special attention to all the terms printed in bold.
This Promotion is conducted and organized by Blue Route Mall (“Mall“) and offered by Redefine Retail Proprietary Limited (Registration Number: 2012/079189/07) (“Landlord“). In these T’s & C’swe refer to the above promoter(s) as “the Landlord”and the entrants as “the Participant(s)” or “you”.
WHO MAY ENTER THE COMPETITION?
To enter the Promotion, a Participant must be between the ages of 8- 14 years old and must be accompanied by a guardian or parent which guardian or parent must be willing and able to provide the necessary consents.
WHO CANNOT ENTER THE COMPETITION?
The Promotion may not be entered into by any child/ren of any director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant, the marketing service providers, and/or person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
The Promotion will take place on the following Promotion days (“Promotion Day“):
- 16 February 2019;
- 16 March 2019;
- 13 April 2019;
- 11 May 2019;
- 15 June 2019;
- 13 July 2019;
- 17 August 2019.
HOW TO ENTER?
To enter the Promotion, a Participant will be required to:
- visit the Mallwith his/her guardian or parent on the Promotion Day at 9h00 in respect of attending the first class to be held at 9h30 (“Registration Period 1“) or at 10h00 in respect of attending the second class to be held at 10h30 (“Registration Period 2“).Please be advised that parents and/or guardians are required to remain with the Participant at all times (From the Registration Period until completion of the class) and will not be permitted to leave the Participant unsupervised;
- make his/her way to the sign-up table located atthe Dion Wired Court located on the first floor of the Mall outside Mugg & Bean (“Designated Area“); and
- complete and sign the necessary indemnity forms (“Entry“) ahead of the class.
Upon compliance with (i) – (iii) above,a Participant will automatically be deemed to have entered the Promotion.
LIMITATION OF ENTRIES
A Participant may enter as many times as he/she wishes during the Promotion period but may only attend ONE class per Promotion Day.
SELECTION OF WINNERS AND PRIZES TO BE WON
The first 20 Participants (“Recipients“) to successfully enter the Promotion during Registration Period 1 or Registration Period 2, as the case may be, will be eligible to attend a dance fitness class (“Fit Zone“)(“Prize“) hosted by The Zone Rhondebosch (Pty) Ltd (“The Zone“) (“Participating Merchant“).
Due to the nature of the Prize, the Prize may only be redeemable on that Promotion Day and during that specific class time. In the event that the Winner is unable to attend the class, the Prize will be automatically forfeited.
None of the prizes are transferable and will not be changed, deferred or exchanged for cash for any reason whatsoever.
Participants are fully aware that in order for the Landlord to offer the Competition, the Landlord may collect and use personal information of the Participants. The personal information may include but is in no way limited to a Participant’s:
a. First name and surname;
b. Physical address;
c. Email address;
d. Mobile number; and/or
e. Images/ photographs.
Personal information which a Participant providesto the Landlord when entering theCompetition, may, subject to prevailing law, be used for future marketing activity by the Landlord, unless the Participant duly notifies the Landlord that he/she wishes to opt out of receiving such marketing communications. The Landlord warrants that the personal information will be treated in a confidential manner and will not be shared with any unauthorised third parties. The Landlord will disclose the personal information only if required to do so by law.
PLATFORMS WHERE THESE T’S & C’S CAN BE FOUND:
For the duration of the Promotion Period, a copy of these T’s and C’s can, at no cost –
- be found on the following website www.blueroutemall.co.za, or;
- be obtained from the Information Desk during Trading Hours or;
- be requested telephonically on telephone number 021 713 2360.
- The Landlord reserves the right to terminate the Promotion with immediate effect before the end of the Promotion Period at any time, if deemed necessary in its sole discretion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. No Participant will have any claim against the Landlord for such a termination.
- The Landlord shall not be responsible for any lost, illegible or misdirected entries.
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes automatic acceptance of the T’s and C’s contained herein and the Participant agrees to abide by the T’s and C’s.
- Winners may not win any Mall Promotion more than once in a 30-day period. Any winners drawn who have won in the last 30 days will be disqualified from any such Promotion and another winner will be drawn.
- All Participants in respect of thePromotion may be requested to be photographed so that their photographs may be used for future promotional purposes in relation to the Mall. Promoting platforms will include the Mall Facebook page, website page and shopping centre retail as well as newspaper publications. No fees will be payable in this regard. The Winners will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images.
- The Landlord does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether express or implicit, that the Participant’s participation in this Promotion will necessarily result in the Participant winning a prize or that the aforesaid Prizes will meet the Participant’s unique requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
- To the extent permissible in law, the Landlord is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any accident, injury, harm, death, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, howsoever arising, as a result of the Participant’s participation in this Promotion, unless the Landlord acted fraudulently or with gross negligence.
- Participants are obliged to comply with all applicable laws, including those laws protecting the intellectual property rights of other parties.
- These T’s and C’s will be construed, interpreted and enforced in terms of South African law.
- The Landlord will make a final and binding decision in respect of all matters relating to the results, qualifiers and disputes relating to the Promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.